- These case-studies in U.S. history attempt to break away from the white racial frame that too often is used to tell the story of America's past. These resources explore the United States from the vantage of the enslaved, exploited, persecuted, conquered and occupied who made possible the realization of others' wealth and dreams.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Case Study, Full Course, Reading, Textbook
- Samuel Finesurrey, Gary Greaves
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
No evaluations yet.