- As an introduction to Media Literacy, this lesson covers topics ranging from rhetorical theory, philosophy, and history to illuminate the interconnected complications of media in the modern world. Supplemental resources are woven into the lesson in the form of hyperlink text, images, and embedded videos. The ultimate goal of this lesson resource is to inform grade-aged learners about the subject complexity of media literacy and equip them with the most basic tools to properly understand and engage with social media and media in general. Crash Course, a free supplemental learning company is a commonly referenced external tool within the lesson as their expanding topic verity offers well-researched additive content for digital learning environments.
- Remix of:
- Introduction to Media Literacy (Ages 14-19)
- Philosophy, English Language Arts, Composition and Rhetoric
- High School
- Material Type:
- Eren Rapp
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Audio, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.