- The resource provided is a semester long project that asks students to add to the historical record by researching and writing three narratives about marginalized individuals in modern US history. After the narratives are complete, students will compile their work on an ePortfolio using Google Sites. Provided are directions for the project as well as an exemple of the final ePortfolio linked at the bottom of the instructions.
- Arts and Humanities, Art History, History, U.S. History, World History, Sociology
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Homework/Assignment
- Alyson Moss, Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
No evaluations yet.