- This is a template teachers can use to help guide them on how to remix digital humanities and/or authentic materials with the Pathways Project activities. Digital Humanities sites take collections of video, text, audio or other artifacts and transform them into something that is widely accessible online. While some sites are just virtual collections of content, the best sites showcase this information in new and interesting ways.
- Arts and Humanities, Languages
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Kelly Arispe, Amber Hoye
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.