- Art 200 is an introductory course that chronicles the major developments in art that span from the Upper Paleolithic Period through the Fourteenth Century. This broad, comprehensive survey details this time period’s diverse range of artistic output while identifying the wider contexts (historical, social, cultural, religious) that affected the characteristics and motivations of early art production.
- Remix of:
- Open Textbooks for Rural AZ Publishing Template
- Arts and Humanities, Art History
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Brandelyn Andres, Micah Weedman
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.