- This compilation of secondary sources gives an account for how the Transatlantic slave trade became a key economic feature of the Western coast of Africa, as well as an important economic feature of the "New World" colonies. This is a guided reading with questions throughout for the purpose of assessing students' understanding. Student's are prompted to mark the text for key details as they follow along. An excellent source to print or to use digitally.
- World Cultures, History, World History
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Reading
- Darren Swanson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.