payment gateway for bitcoins

by Tobias Dorian 3 days, 15 hours ago

Hello, please advise a safe and reliable payment gateway for bitcoins, I have looked at more than 10 resources, but none is suitable, I will be grateful for any help

Evan Duke 1 day, 14 hours ago

As far as I am concerned, the best in this case is https://77.me/, it is a cryptocurrency payment gateway for bitcoins and not only. Your cryptocurrency is available for withdrawal as soon as you sign up. Single payment interface: enjoy seamless transactions with our state-of-the-art single widget. This intuitive interface simplifies the process of accepting digital currencies, making it easy for beginners and advanced users alike. Comprehensive API integration: their single API is at the forefront of blockchain payments, offering a robust solution for integrating deposit and payment functions. Advanced Medium integration: for businesses looking for more control, our Medium integration provides complete control over the payment process. Customize the payment interface to match your brand aesthetic by customizing logos, colors, and layouts. More details can be found on their website, I'm sure you'll appreciate it

Thukk Serien 21 hours ago

Relevant enough question for me, I tried to find a suitable solution, but no luck. How timely I came across your discussion, I familiarized myself with what you recommended and was pleasantly surprised, the service is really great, thank you very much!