Tests - Quizzes - Resources

by Lisa Stamper 4 years, 10 months ago

I'm new to this site. Is there any tests or quizzes for American Government? Or is there anyone who wants to work together to create them?

kathleen reyna 4 years, 10 months ago

I would like to collaborate. I am currently producing testbanks as I go along for the first time with this text. I was hoping to have a good amount by the second go around, however collaboration sounds so much nicer. 

Feel free to email 

kathleen.reyna@scccd.edu

Michael Panosh 4 years, 10 months ago

I have a set I can upload, if anyone wants to suggest changes that would be great.  They are a mix of old and new questions from other texts I have used over the years.

Michael Panosh 4 years, 10 months ago

I did try to upload the quizzes I use, if anyone could let me know if it worked I would appreciate it.  I found loading them confusing, hope I did it correctly.

Steve Day 2 months, 2 weeks ago

I'm in the same boat you were in when you posted on the American Government OER Test Bank several years back.  Did you ever find one that is compatible with Blackboard and if so would you be willing to share the resource with me?

Steve Day

Wake Tech College

sday3@waketech.edu

Steve Day 2 months, 2 weeks ago

I'm in the same boat you were in when you posted on the American Government OER Test Bank.  Did you ever find one and if so would you be willing to share the resource with me?

Steve Day

Wake Tech College

sday3@waketech.edu