Welcome to OERColorado!

by Theresa Becker 1 year, 6 months ago

Hello, we are glad that you are here. Thanks for taking the time to create a profile and join our starter group. In this group you can find resources to help you make better use of OERColorado, to help you learn to search, save and create resources and to find others with which to collaborate. Once you have joined this group, we can make sure you are a member of the OERColorado hub. Take a moment to introduce yourself. 

Spencer Ellis 1 year, 5 months ago

Hi Theresa--thanks for granting access here. My name is Spencer (we have met before) and I am excited to be part of the community. I formely worked on CDHE's Open Education initiative and currently work at the Colorado Department of Education as well as Arapahoe Community College. I would like to continue to explore sharing more information about OER in Colorado with this community. I am looking forward to doing so by formal and informal means. Any and all feel free to get in touch. Email:  spencer.ellis@arapahoe.edu . 

Theresa Becker 8 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi Spencer! Thanks for joining the OERColorado Hub on OER Commons. Be sure to check out our Colorodo focused Microsite at OERColorado.org its designed for public educators and hosts Colorado focused curriculum.