2.1. Chapter Outline
- Creating an E- Marketing Plan
- A Seven Step E- Marketing Plan
- Step-1: Situation Analysis
- Step-2: E- Marketing Strategic Planning
- Step-3: Objectives
- Step-4: E- Marketing Strategies
- Step-5: Implementation Plan
- Step-6: Budget
- Step-7: Evaluation Plan
2.2. E- Marketing Plan
The E- Marketing plan is a blue print for E- Marketing strategy formulation and implementation.
It is a guiding, dynamic documents that links the firm’s e- business strategy with technology- driven marketing strategies and lays out details for plan implementation through marketing management.
The plan serves as a road map to guide the firm, allocate resources, and make decisions.
2.3. Two Types of Common Plans
The Napkin Plan:
Entrepreneurs may jot down ideas on a napkin.
Large companies might create a just-do-it, activity based, bottom-up plan.
The Venture Capital E- Marketing Plan:
It is a more comprehensive plan for entrepreneurs seeking startup capital.
Sources of funding
- Bank loans
- Private funds
- Angel investors
- Venture capitalists (VCs)
2.4. Seven Steps of Marketing Plan
- Situation analysis
- E-Marketing strategic planning
- E-Marketing strategy
- Implementation plan
- Evaluation plan