- This resource contains class materials for the Core Field Advisor and Field Guide Training, which is designed for prospective field advisors. California Child Welfare Common Core 3.0 (and 2.5) requires new social workers to engage in a specific set of field based activities that will enhance their learning of the in-class sessions. Each new social worker will be assigned a Field Advisor (most likely his or her supervisor) to work through these activities.
- Career and Technical Education, Education
- Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment
- Northern Academy
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.