- This is an indirect teaching activity that is specifically directed towards automotive, ag, and diesel students. The activity book includes topics like basic laws of electricity and how they relate to diagnosing common problems with lighting circuits and how to learn these basic laws through independent practice. The learning kit includes materials that students will purchase from the bookstore that will enable them to learn on their own pace competencies that then can be used to complete lab objectives while in the comfort of their own home. This kit has been created by a professional expert in the field of study using proven technology that’s also reasonably priced and allows for the professor to grade such work and provide essential feedback to the students to help increase a higher level of learning and involvement.
- Career and Technical Education
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Montana State Univ-Northern Faculty
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.