- This resource provides access to the materials from the Recruitment and Retention of Resources in Rural and Tribal Communities group session hosted by the Northern California Training Academy in July of 2017. Developed in partnership between the National Center for Diligent Recruitment, the California Department of Social Services, and the Northern California Training Academy at the UC Davis Extension Center for Human Services, this two day group session provided sustainable gains including formation of new partnerships, identification of new solutions, and specific strategies toward improving recruitment and retention of resource families in rural and tribal communities.
- Career and Technical Education, Social Science
- Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Northern Academy
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.