- This lesson focuses on Microsoft Excel 2010. It includes YouTubes on the application's interfaces, demonstrates how to create, save, edit, insert graphics, and create and insert charts as well as user created worksheets for these skills. It concludes with a final assessment which can be used to evaluate the user's ability to use the aplication.
- Business and Communication, Social Science
- Middle School, High School, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment, Lecture, Unit of Study
- Keith Martin
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.