- This hands-on lesson introduces students to the engineering design process. It connects to the story The Three Billy Goats Gruff. Students will use the design process to create a bridge that will keep the Billy Goats Gruff safe and complete the Engineering Design Process Journal.
- Architecture and Design, Engineering, Reading Literature, Measurement and Data
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson
- Cara Bates, Lori Keister
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.