- Students will practice talking about events and holidays. They will discuss the ways in which they celebrate events with family and friends in the past. Students will also be able to identify how other cultures celebrate local or national holidays. They will recommend places to celebrate birthdays or go on dates in their city, and practice how to talk about past friendships or relationships.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Abby Cain, Sue Juarez, Borja Aguilera, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.