- A resource to help instructors design quality online discussions.
Created as part of a project in the 2017-18 Cross-institutional ID2ID Peer Mentoring Program for Instructional Designers co-sponsored by Penn State University and the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) (http://www.id2id.org). Examples are provided for Canvas LMS users. However, you may copy (Remix) and edit for another LMS or improve it as described in the "Improve this resource" section to earn an open digital badge.
Before creating this OER, content was shared with and improved upon through suggestions from instructional professionals in the ID2ID and Canvas Learning Management System (LMS) communities.
- Remix of:
- Designing Quality Online Discussions
- Applied Science, Arts and Humanities, Business and Communication, Career and Technical Education, Education, English Language Arts, History, Law, Life Science, Mathematics, Physical Science, Social Science
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Reading, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Shannon Beller
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.