- Andrea Mulder-Slater (creator of www.KinderArt.com ) designed this lesson to be
used with children ages 5 and older. However, this lesson can be easily adapted to
work with individuals of all ages as a way of identifying and expressing emotions.
Participants will gain an understanding of how much of a role emotion plays in
art-making as they create paintings based on feelings.
- Arts and Humanities, Graphic Arts, Visual Arts
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Interactive, Lesson
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.