- Management BUS 131. Management principles including communications, motivation and group dynamics are the focus of the course. In this course students will explore problem solving strategies for effective planning, cost control and overall organization in a management environment.
This online course syllabus contains all relevant information about this course: its objectives and outcomes, important dates, the grading criteria, the texts and other materials of instruction, and of weekly topics, outcomes, assignments, grading policy, expectations, communication methods, tips for success and due dates. Consider this syllabus as a road map for the course. Course content by Nasreen Latif, course added to OER Commons by Victoria Vidal.
- Business and Communication, Management
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Nasreen Latif
- Roxbury Community College
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.