- All the materials here included are used by students during the year 2013/14 in the subject 5894 called Advanced Technology in Radiocommunications.
In particular, they match to : Theory
Block I: Radio links
1. Point to multipoint wireless systems .
2. Planning point to multipoint wireless systems .
Block II: Satellite Communications
3. Introduction to satellite communications.
4. Bus orbits and the space environment.
5. Mobile satellite communications .
Block III: Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks , local and personal
7. IEEE 802.16 networks , 802.11, HIPERLAN / 2 , Bluetooth , UWB, Zigbee.
- College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Lecture Notes
- Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.