- Students warm-up with 2 videos that we interpret and discuss as a class. Students then read a news article (A reads a different article then B) and identify the most important information from the article. A and B partner to talk about what they read and ask/answer questions about the others' article. Students then record a short, live report on the article they read.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- The Pathways Project At Boise State
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
No evaluations yet.