- The human body is composed of trillions of cells. Each cell has a specific purpose to help carry out life. Many of these trillions of cells will wear out and need replaced. This essential process for life is called mitosis. In this seminar you will explore, compare, and reflect on how cells reproduce and make copies of themselves. Additionally, you will be challenged to create a model of the process based on your experience.StandardsBIO.B.1.1.1 Describe the events that occur during the cell cycle: interphase, nuclear division (i.e., mitosis or meiosis), cytokinesis.
- Life Science, Biology
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Bonnie Waltz, Deanna Mayers, Tracy Rains
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.