- The primary sources in this set can be used for inquiry-based learning exercises and projects. Each document falls under the umbrella topic of tenements and immigration, and students are encouraged to annotate in the margins in order to support the development of document analysis and critical thinking skills. Suggested projects that make use of this set’s primary sources are also included for the educator as a springboard for research-based projects.
- Information Science, Arts and Humanities, Education, Elementary Education, English Language Arts, U.S. History
- Upper Primary, High School
- Grade 5, Grade 9
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan, Primary Source, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- The Rockefeller Archive Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.