- As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is increasingly likely that Remote Learning may continue into the 2020-21 academic year, either in pockets or statewide. Nebraska Educational Service Units are working in collaboration with the Nebraska Department of Education to help Districts navigate these uncertain times. The purpose of this professional learning module is to help educators plan high quality remote learning experiences. It is expected to take approximately 1 hour to complete this professional learning module on Remote Learning Planning. Upon completion, you are invited to share the Remote Learning Plan you create to receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Nick Ziegler, Eileen Barks, Andrew Easton, Craig Hicks
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.