- This lesson plan was created by Jennifer Pritchett as part of the 2020 Nebraska CTE-Beginning Teachers Institute. The attached lesson plan is designed for students in grades 7-12 as a introduction to a service learning project. This lesson plan can also be used in classes such as Sociology, Introduction to Education, Ethics, Leadership, etc. Students will learn the meanings of values and rank their top 5 values in a hands on or virtual format. The culminating project is collaboration on a Google Slides presentation with the rest of the class.
- Philosophy, World Cultures, Career and Technical Education, Education, Social Science, Anthropology, Cultural Geography, Ethnic Studies, Social Work, Sociology
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Jennifer Pritchett
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.