- OverviewThis remote hyperdoc activity was created by Katlyn Powers on July 26, 2020. The attached hyperdoc & lesson plan is designed for high school ELA students. Students will analyze and evaluate the elements of Smith's poem, build background knowledge to clarify and deepen understanding of metaphors, and use relevant evidence from a variety of sources to assist in analysis and reflection of Smith's poem. This lesson plan addresses the following NDE standards: NE.LA 10.1.5.C, NE.LA 10.1.5.D, NE.LA 10.1.6.C, NE.LA 10.1.6.I, NE.LA 10.1.6.M, NE.LA 10.2.2.BThis hyperdoc will take students approximately 90 minutes to complete.
- Literature, English Language Arts, Reading Literature
- High School
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Module
- Katlyn Powers
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.