- This resource was designed for use by Upper Elementary, Middle School, and Special Education StudentsDuration: This lesson will take approximately four days to complete. However, the skills will be utilized throughout the year; therefore, periodic review may be necessary.Overview: This resource was created and provides a review of text features that are used by authors in nonfiction writing. This can be used for upper elementary students, middle school students, or special education classes.Objectives:The student will be able to identify text features in nonfiction texts.The student will be able to state how text features assist the reader.The student will be able to use text features to find information.
- Reading Foundation Skills, Reading Informational Text
- Upper Primary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Lesson, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Kim Knobbe
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive
No evaluations yet.