- So much has changed since March 2020 when campuses closed. Keeping the doors of learning open we found ways forward and continued to do our learning from home. The world is a different place and being on campus is different too. As you know, campuses are opening in a limited way for 2020-2021 academic year. This short course provides information for ALL students to keep yourself and others safe as a select few go back to campus.Certain links in our module may take you to other websites: We provided these links only as a convenience, and not as an endorsement of any linked site or the information, products or services appearing thereon. These links and sites are not under the control of the creators of this module. If you decide to visit any of these sites, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of any such linked sites or any other web page that is not part of our site. Accordingly, you agree that the we will not be responsible or liable in any way for the accuracy, legality, relevancy, decency or copyright compliance of material and information contained in any site linked from this module.
- Health, Medicine and Nursing, Education, Higher Education
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Diagram/Illustration, Interactive, Module, Primary Source, Reading, Student Guide, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Emily Collier & Manpreet Sidhu
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.