- This guide is intended to support you in adapting the State of Innovation’s “Our Communities after COVID-19” Challenge case into a lesson plan to implement with your students. It includes background information on the case, problem solving questions for students to work on, and suggested activities to use with your students. It also explains how you can get support during the Challenge, including helping your students connect with industry leaders throughout the Challenge.
- Architecture and Design, Business and Communication, Career and Technical Education, Manufacturing, Biology, Forestry and Agriculture, Social Science
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Julia Reed
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.