- In this activity, the lab assistant will work as the waiter, and the students will be guests at a restaurant. The students will practice ordering food, discussing what is wrong with the food, and paying for their meals.Can-Do Statements:I can understand the differences in services and dishes between restaurants in the United States and the Middle East.I can order food at a restaurant, including drinks, entrees, and desserts.I can say if I liked the food or not.I can ask for the check after I have finished eating.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL)
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye, Sara Bakari, Sara Bakari
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.