- OSPI and DCYF collaborated to compile resources useful to the Preschool Development Grant Transitions initiatives including:100 Schools Reach Initiative: local community early learning- elementary school partnerships pursuing Wildly Important Goals in strengthened transitions for children birth through kindergarten.Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Partners in Transition: Scaffolding for districts to implement all five pillars of TK in collaboration with community-based early learning programs to support an array of options for four-year-olds to best meet individual needs.PreK to 3rd Grade Outdoor Learning and Since Time Immemorial: Early learning collaboration to support high-quality outdoor environmental and tribal cultural learning.
- Environmental Science, Early Childhood Development, Elementary Education, Special Education, Social Science
- Preschool, Lower Primary
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Case Study
- Gretchen Stahr Breunig, Karma Hugo, Allison Beason
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.