- This resource is useful in a first-year composition course. The examples are intended for a literature-based composition class. There are also examples of opening strategies intended for an expository composition class. The Word version will give both types of examples.
- Literature, Communication, Higher Education, Composition and Rhetoric
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Student Guide
- Judith Westley, Daniel Kelley, Nina Adel, Graham Harkness
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.