- Introduction to Business is a survey business course providing a multidisciplinary exami-nation of how culture, society, human behavior and economic systems interact with le-gal, international, political, and financial institutions to affect business policy and practic-es within the U.S. and the global marketplace. Students will evaluate how these influences impact the primary areas of business in-cluding: organizational structure and design; leadership, human resource management, and organized labor practices; marketing; organizational communication; technology; entrepreneurship; legal, accounting, and financial practices; the stock and securities markets; and therefore, affect a business’ ability to achieve its organizational goals.
- Business and Communication
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Syllabus
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.