- Reading, analyzing, and writing college-level prose with emphasis on the expository; studying writing as a process; exploring different writing strategies; summarizing; editing, and critiquing; conducting research (gathering, organizing, evaluating, integrating and documenting information).
- English Language Arts
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Syllabus
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.