- This course examines the social, economic, and political development of California from its pre-European past to its post-industrial present. In addition, we will exlpore the historical uniqueness of Calfornia's environment, population, institutions, and economy. Emphasis is placed on the influence of American political thought and institutions in the historical evolution of California's state and local governments. Partially satisfies the requirements in U.S. Constitution, American history and institutions. Recommended: Writing and Reading-1 level prior to transfer. Hours: 54 lect. CCS: Liberal Arts and Sciences. Transferable: UC, CSU and private colleges. BC GE D.2, D.3, CSU GE C.2, D.6; IGETC 3B, 4.
- U.S. History
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Syllabus
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.