- This course will introduce biology to non-science majors, which provides an introduction to biochemistry, cell biology, genetics, evolution, biodiversity, physiology, ecology, and environmental biology.In this course we will actually be doing biological research. We will be working on researching real-life problems and the ways they may be solved. You will be working online with teammates to complete background research and solve problems.
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Syllabus
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.