- The Washington State Legislature has invested $16 million in climate science education since 2018. This portal contains links to professional learning resources and instructional materials developed by the ClimeTime network of educational partners who came together as a result of this funding. ClimeTime partners provide climate science professional learning to Washington science teachers, using innovative strategies and effective practices. Many projects also create instructional materials aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards, to support student climate science learning.
- Applied Science, Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, Life Science, Atmospheric Science, Social Science
- Preschool, Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Reading, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Barbara Soots, Washington OSPI OER Project, Ellen Ebert, Kimberley Astle, Elizabeth Schmitz
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.