- This lesson plan focuses on simple concepts that students can use to practice speaking English. Since advertising is a universal topic, you can use this lesson with students of all levels and interests. In this lesson, students are introduced to vocabulary and concepts related to brands, target markets and advertising channels. Also, they will have the opportunity to talk about the pros and cons of advertising. While doing so, you can encourage your students to use adjectives to talk about their opinions and/or experiences.If you want additional lesson plans and support, including teachers’ notes, be sure to register for a free Off2Class account.
- Higher Education, Language Education (ESL), Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, Reading Foundation Skills, Speaking and Listening
- Middle School, High School, College / Upper Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan, Reading, Student Guide, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Regan McNeill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.