- Teaching Prepositions with Time – at, on, inThis introductory lesson plan, part of a six-part series, introduces the three most common prepositions of time : at, on and in. For this lesson, students must already be comfortable using beginner vocabulary like days of the week, months, and time expressions.This lesson plan begins with an explanation of these at, on and in. Then, students will complete various exercises to put these prepositions to use. It also outlines other fixed prepositions such as at the moment, at night, and many more. Lastly, the lesson covers how prepositions are used differently in the UK versus the US.If you want additional lesson plans and support, including teachers’ notes, be sure to register for a free Off2Class account.
- Language Education (ESL), Speaking and Listening
- Middle School, High School, College / Upper Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan, Student Guide, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Regan McNeill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.