- In this class, we will explore America's diversity through questions of immigration, race, gender/sexuality and class--some of the major ways our culture is organized. It is comprised of 9 lessons based on online resources, plus 2 auto-ethnography assignments. This class was originally taught by Huma Mohibullah at Renton Technical College.
- Religious Studies, World Cultures, Higher Education, U.S. History, Anthropology, Ethnic Studies
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Lesson, Module, Reading
- Di Zhang, Youth High School Completion Renton Techincal College
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.