- Religion is a significant aspect of human cultures everywhere. In these lessons, we explore questions such as: What are the main elements of religion? Why is believing in a higher power important to human beings across cultures? How is religion related to our social orders? How is religion related to the politics of today's world?This resource is comprised of 7 lessons based on online modules, plus a final presentation assignment. Each lesson includes a discussion or written assignment. This class was originally taught by Huma Mohibullah at Renton Technical College.
- Religious Studies, World Cultures, Anthropology
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Lesson, Module, Reading
- Di Zhang, Youth High School Completion Renton Techincal College
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.