- Circumlocution is a necessary skill for negotiating meaning in the target language. This activity could be used at any level as partner practice, as a written assessment, or as a game like "Taboo". Phrases should be taught in advance or students may have them available. Vocabulary could be varied according to the unit and level of instruction. This activity could be a filler for a few minutes at the end of class or as a longer activity.
- Arts and Humanities, Languages
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment
- Pat Branson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.