- These educational videos provide an invaluable resource on Ancient Nubia for Middle and High School Ancient World History and Geography teachers and students. The video content aligns with Geography, Economics, Civics, and Historical Thinking Social Studies standards across the nation. Key concepts and inquiry skills from each content area weave seamlessly throughout the videos and associated lesson plans. This unit overview document links to developed resources on the Archeology in the Community site.
- World Cultures, World History, Physical Geography
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan, Unit of Study
- Barbara Soots, Washington OSPI OER Project, Jerry Price
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.