- The skills and attitudes that lead to success in entrepreneurial endeavors lead to success in academics and in life, so this course will focus not only on conventional school content areas, but also on what the Partnership For 21st Century Skills call the “4 C’s”: communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity. Problem-based learning provides the educational model for students to apply what they are learning to real world situations and scenarios. They will develop and practice the abilities to describe a problem, propose solutions, collaborate with others to test those solutions and find alternatives, all while seeking out professional mentors and forming relationships that will last through high school and beyond. The value of networking will form a core concept of this course.
- Career and Technical Education
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Deanna Mayers
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.