- In this unit students will use what they know about how words are structured to read a variety of Expository Texts about the election process. Students will identify author’s point of view, explain why the author wrote the text and support their answer by citing proof in text. Students will then hold an election of their own, choose from a variety of topics they would like to vote on, then create digitally a campaign video communicating their point of view with details to support their point of view in hopes to persuade the audience to vote for their topic.
- Remix of:
- BlendEd Best Practices Unit Plan Template
- Upper Primary
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Unit of Study
- Jessa Klute
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.