- Students planning to live or interact with Arabs from the Middle East and North Africa have a tendency to speak without using typical words to express their meaning. There are hand gestures, non-word sounds, and other country specific actions that one might do depending on a situation. Students will learn 5 hand gestures and compare these to those of their home country as well as learn the accompanying “real words” that accompany these gestures, signs, and actions.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- The Pathways Project At Boise State
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.