- Overview:This unit is presented as a series of cooperation, team buidling, and problem solving learning tasks. Learning tasks should begin as partner to partner, and progress to small group, large group, and finally, whole class. Standards 4 and Standards 5 are addessed in this unit. Teachers are encouraged to select the learning tasks that best fit their teaching style and students’ needs. Learning Tasks can be implemented across grade levels using different extensions and refinements. Modifications and accomodations specific to your learners are strongly recommended.
- Remix of:
- Elementary Physical Education Cooperation Unit
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Jason Semanoff
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.