- Syllabus and materials for the second half of a course that prepares students to produce professional written business communications. In addition to preparing professionally written business documents for a variety of purposes using current technology, students will acquire project management skills and experience. Includes links to OER readings, videos, and activities.
- Environmental Science, Communication, English Language Arts, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Reading, Syllabus
- Eileen Cusick
- Springfield Technical Community College
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.