- In this lesson, students will define their dominant roles online, explain the benefits of each type of online role and discuss the responsibilities and risks inherent in each type of online interaction. This lesson is part of a media unit curated at our Digital Citizenship website entitled "Who Am I Online?"
- Communication, Educational Technology
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- Beth Clothier, John Sadzewicz, Dana John, Angela Anderson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.