- In this activity, students will practice using some of the verbs we use on a daily basis, with the past and imperative tenses more focused on the present tense.Can-Do Statements:I can talk with someone using the three verb tenses.I can read and write words of the Arabic verb tenses.I can recognize the present tense.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL), Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye, Sara Bakari, Sara Bakari
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.